Skip to main content

Step Into the Book: Wicked

This is a new post I will be doing every once in awhile that I am SO excited about!!!! When I find a book that has great descriptions of the main characters favorite foods, movies, music, books etc. I want to be able to  give you examples so you can feel more connected to the character and books.
You can read these posts before you read the book and get your fun supplies ready! Please let me know if you like these posts and if they are popular I will work hard to do them more often =)

If you don't know what this book is about you can check out my review here
 
 
 
Books
Rule
Ivy is the main character in this book and she reads the Marked Man series. Rule is the first book in this series.

Foods & Drinks
  Ivy loves her cereal she keeps 12 different types at all times to keep things spicy. Lucky Charms are one of her favorites.

Living in New Orleans requires your coffee to be cold, and like any 21 year old Ivy loves her coffee.
I found a recipe to make the Mocha Cookie Frozen Coffee
Other coffee ideas
Freeze your coffee in ice cube trays to make coffee ice cubes. I use to put regular ice in my coffee and um yeah it was as gross as it sounds. This was you do not have watered down coffee
Make coffee popsicles! let your coffee cool down and then put it in popsicle molds. I would want to do this with flavored coffee.

Movie References
Eclipse
 
 
Brave
 
 
Harry Potter


Outfits I Made Inspired By Ivy


.
 
 
 Ivy's night outfit


Ivy's club outfit



Ivy's club outfit by bookstothetea



I LOVED making this post and I know a few of you liked my fashion posts I have done before so I wanted to take it a step farther. Let me know in the comments if you like this post and would like to see more. Oh and do you like the title of this post? I had a hard time figuring out what to call it.
Anyway I hope you enjoyed this fun post and I hope you are having a great weekend!
Happy reading Ya'll
Ashley
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: To All The Boys I Loved Before (Reread)

To All The Boys I've Loved Before  Series: To All The Boys I've Loved Before #1  Author: Jenny Han Published: April 15th, 2014 by Simon & Schuster  Pages: 355 My Rating:  ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But now that I think about it, that seems to be all I’ve ever wanted. To be somebody’s and for them to be mine.   Even if she doesn't know the last one, Lara Jean is a hopeless romantic, shy, quirky, and strong-willed. When Lara Jean loves someone, she doesn’t tell them but writes them a love letter. It’s easier to play it safe, to let her feelings pour out onto paper. She holds nothing back; why should she? No one will ever see the letters. She stows them away in the safety of her beloved hatbox.     Lara Jean has written five love letters in her life. The letters range from the boy who stole her first kiss to her sister’s ex-boyfriend.   Lara Jean’s love letters are missing. They are no longer in the safety of her hatbox; they’ve been sent out.   Now Lara Jean is forced to face her bigges

Back to School: Percy Jackson Style

As any fangirl or fanboy wherever you go you want to show your love of books. Being lovers of books we are a unique kind. We crush over fictional characters, they become our best friends, when they hurt we hurt. Books are our escape, our passion, our fun, hobby, friend, books are our lives. Pride comes with being a book nerd and it's something you should embrace. These books we love sometimes take over. We love them so much we want to be a part of that world. I wanted to help find ways for you to always feel close to your favorite books and characters. This week I wanted to do Percy Jackson because I mean who doesn't like Percy Jackson?! These outfits are loosely inspired by some of the loved characters from The Percy Jackson series or the book covers. I stayed on pinterest for hours (shocker right?) to find outfits that have simple pieces that you can find in your closet or wouldn't be hard to find for a good price at stores. I also wanted to find outfits that could easil

Of Poseidon

  "Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen-literally, ouch!-both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom...Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance." I really enjoyed Of Poseidon  so much in fact that I have read it twice. Of Poseidon is the first book in the Syrena series, and this book is full of humor I was laughing from the very first page. The best part of this book was how much I laughed like a crazy person. Emma and Galen keep having strange encounters, and while Galen has an explanation for them, Emma just thinks he's a creepy stalker who wants to sue her for run