Skip to main content

What to expect from Books To The Tea


Hey guys! First I would like to say thank you so much for checking my blog out. I really hope you enjoy the blog enough to subscribe and keep coming back to see what’s new J Now I’m sure you guys want to know what to expect on this blog. This blog is called BOOKS TO THE TEA for a reason. This blog is going do reviews and discussions on books, but so much more. If you want recipes to go along with the book you got it. If a character in the book talks a lot about a certain food you can be certain that there will be a recipe posted. If you want not just a woman’s thoughts on a book, but also a man’s than look no farther, my husband will be doing some posts as well. We frequently read the same books, and I thought it would be nice to let our readers see the male’s point of view as well. I will also be doing fun date ideas that are center around certain books. I find that these dates are always fun for us booklovers and they really set the mood for you to be able to talk and discuss the book with your spouse. We also will be posting videos of reviews and spoiler videos for people that read the book with us and want to see our thoughts. Oh and did I mention there will be PLENTY OF GIVEAWAYS?!?!?! J

 If you throw book club parties we will set you up with some pretty neat ideas. I love to wear outfits that I think go along with the main character in a book. I will do fashion posts as well, but I will NOT be posting shirts that may look PERFECT for the scenario but cost 400 bucks. I will find you outfits that help you ball on a budget. I want you to be able to feel in character when you go to a movie premier for your favorite book but not break the bank for it. (No I am not going to post costumes these outfits are going to be sleek and fashionable trust me.) You may be wondering why I spelt TEA like I did, well, I LOVE me some tea, and I often drink tea while reading books. I will be doing book and tea pairing posts to let you guys know what tea’s I enjoy.

I really hope you enjoy this blog and I look forward to hearing from you guys. We want this blog to be creative and fun. This blog will not be your average book blog and we promise to put our heart and soul into it. Thanks again for checking out BOOKS TO THE TEA J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review: To All The Boys I Loved Before (Reread)

To All The Boys I've Loved Before  Series: To All The Boys I've Loved Before #1  Author: Jenny Han Published: April 15th, 2014 by Simon & Schuster  Pages: 355 My Rating:  ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ But now that I think about it, that seems to be all I’ve ever wanted. To be somebody’s and for them to be mine.   Even if she doesn't know the last one, Lara Jean is a hopeless romantic, shy, quirky, and strong-willed. When Lara Jean loves someone, she doesn’t tell them but writes them a love letter. It’s easier to play it safe, to let her feelings pour out onto paper. She holds nothing back; why should she? No one will ever see the letters. She stows them away in the safety of her beloved hatbox.     Lara Jean has written five love letters in her life. The letters range from the boy who stole her first kiss to her sister’s ex-boyfriend.   Lara Jean’s love letters are missing. They are no longer in the safety of her hatbox; they’ve been sent out.   Now Lara Jean is forced to face her bigges

Back to School: Percy Jackson Style

As any fangirl or fanboy wherever you go you want to show your love of books. Being lovers of books we are a unique kind. We crush over fictional characters, they become our best friends, when they hurt we hurt. Books are our escape, our passion, our fun, hobby, friend, books are our lives. Pride comes with being a book nerd and it's something you should embrace. These books we love sometimes take over. We love them so much we want to be a part of that world. I wanted to help find ways for you to always feel close to your favorite books and characters. This week I wanted to do Percy Jackson because I mean who doesn't like Percy Jackson?! These outfits are loosely inspired by some of the loved characters from The Percy Jackson series or the book covers. I stayed on pinterest for hours (shocker right?) to find outfits that have simple pieces that you can find in your closet or wouldn't be hard to find for a good price at stores. I also wanted to find outfits that could easil

Of Poseidon

  "Galen is the prince of the Syrena, sent to land to find a girl he's heard can communicate with fish. Emma is on vacation at the beach. When she runs into Galen-literally, ouch!-both teens sense a connection. But it will take several encounters, including a deadly one with a shark, for Galen to be convinced of Emma's gifts. Now, if he can only convince Emma that she holds the key to his kingdom...Told from both Emma and Galen's points of view, here is a fish-out-of-water story that sparkles with intrigue, humor, and waves of romance." I really enjoyed Of Poseidon  so much in fact that I have read it twice. Of Poseidon is the first book in the Syrena series, and this book is full of humor I was laughing from the very first page. The best part of this book was how much I laughed like a crazy person. Emma and Galen keep having strange encounters, and while Galen has an explanation for them, Emma just thinks he's a creepy stalker who wants to sue her for run